Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Recipe For Happiness

Hello there! Today I'm sharing a card I created for MFT's Wednesday Sketch Challenge 353.

Here's the sketch:
And here's my take:


I absolutely adore the chef images in this set and all of the sweet sentiments! So cute!!!


I hope you're having a wonderful week!

Thanks for visiting!

---------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Recipe For Happiness (MFT)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko), Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Copic Sketch Markers: E00, W2, N1, N3, N4, N6, R24, R27
Cardstock: White/Rustic White/Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack (Stampin' Up), Miss Caroline-Dilly Dally 6x6 Paper Pad (My Mind's Eye)
Dies: Recipe For Happiness Die-namics (MFT), Fishtail Flags STAX (MFT), Stitched Rectangles (Lil' Inker), Circle (Spellbinders)
Adhesive: Xtreme Permanent Adhesive (Tombow) 

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable Lisa! The gingham is the perfect paper choose!

Greta said...

How adorable, Lisa! Really love the background!

I Card Everyone said...

He's a cutie alright! Lisa this is a darling card ... LOve that woodgrain!
=]

Brenda in IN said...

This is so cute and I love the sentiment.